Regular check-ups by dentist are essential for your oral health. This involves professional
cleaning of teeth, detection of dental and oral diseases. A dentist visit offers:
- Oral check-up.
- Early diagnosis of oral diseases.
- Treatments of caries, gum diseases, etc.
- Post treatment care.
- Advise for better treatment.
- Oral health care for your entire family.
Dental check-up Indian are reluctant to spend on their dental care;
despite the fact that oral care is an indispensable aspect of overall health. But
a regular dental check up is must every 6 months. The check-up should be more frequent
for people suffering from diabetes or having dental implant, etc.
- Deterioration in the dental fillings, crowns, and other restorations.
- Root cavities- root decay due to receding gums.
- Pockets formed in your gums (periodontal pockets) formed by gum diseases.
- New decay below the gum line.
- Cavities under existing fillings.
- Hairline tooth fractures.
- Impacted wisdom tooth.
- Early signs of gum disease .
- Early signs of oral cancer.
- Signs of other problems that affect your general health.